Professional development Plan





From the spotlight review I find I have at least 5 strengths in workplace which are:

Flexibility: This is the ability to transition between tasks and learn new duties, I can easily transition between this two parts, I can fast lean and adapt quickly to new work conditions.

Teamwork:  I can be working well with other team members.

Ambitious:  Sometimes I am willing to go the extra mile whether to achieve company goals or make their way up the corporate ladder.

Reliable: I am Willing to take responsibility。

Make decisions: I can make decisions quick and right. 

Depends on Spotlight test, to be more excellent, I should do those points below:
• be patient, listen and explain your thinking. Encourage others to contribute 
• learn to challenge and defend your position. Don't be afraid to disagree openly 
• consult more and consider others before going your own way. Be willing to bend 
• acknowledge others' ideas and say that you will give them some thought 
• acknowledge others skills. Connect with people who are important to your work 
• encourage people to share and discuss. Push to make sure all alternatives are covered 
• think more broadly and strategically. Take a more people focused approach 
• be aware of the support others need, especially when you are busy yourself 
• Rely on your own observations, even if they are counter to the opinions of others 
• when feeling anxious check with others to establish a sense of proportion 
• maintain a sense of proportion and remember past achievements. Try to be more objective 

Summary
Workplace is a complex place, me as a worker the first job is doing my duties well, to achieve this I need to find my drawback first and then make some change. I know people hard to make some changes, but I think I can do this and can make things happen because I am a part of solution not a part of problem. 


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Navitas WHS